HUMBER RIVER FAMILY HEALTH TEAM / TEAM BASED COLLABORATIVE HEALTH CARE
The FHT Guiding Principles / Values is to provide patients with patient centered care that is:
- Respect and Inclusiveness;
- Supportive environments;
- Enabling environments;
- Empowerment; and
- A sense of belonging
The Family Health Team staff will be:
- To treat each patient as if they truly matter;
- Appreciating diversity and accepting each patient for who
- Transparent and accountable with patients;
- Creating a comfortable environment for patients to voice
their own health care choices;
- Meeting them where they are in their present
- Provide care that fosters respect and dignity
While we hope that you do not need to make a complaint about our services,as a patient, family member and or care giver and one who holds the Power of Attorney for health reasons, if you do, we aim to make the process easy.
Complaints and its process will not affect the quality of your care you receive and continue to receive by HRFHT.
The complaint will be confidential at all times during the process.
Please CLICK HERE to view the patient complaint form.
The Spring HRFHT Newsletter is here! Please CLICK HERE to view this document.
- You will need to present your valid health card at your first visit and we will ask you to complete an enrollment form at that time if you are a new patient.
To help us run our clinic smoothly, please do your best to be on time for your appointment.
If you do not call 24 hours prior to your appointment, or do not show, it will be counted in your file as a no show.
Once you have 2 consecutive or 3 total no shows on record you will not be allowed to rebook/reschedule and your doctor will need to be notified.
We strive to provide timely access to care, to better serve the needs of our patients.