HUMBER RIVER FAMILY HEALTH TEAM / TEAM BASED COLLABORATIVE HEALTH CARE
Family Health Team Guiding Principle / Values:
- Treat each patient as they truly matter;
- Appreciate diversity and accept each patient for who
- Be transparent and accountable with all patients;
- Create a comfortable environment for patients to voice
their own health care choices;
- Meet patients where they are in their present
- Provide care that fosters respect and dignity
HRFHT Complaint Process:
While we hope you do not need to make a complaint about the care and service you have received, we aim to make the process easy. Complaints and its process will not affect the quality of care you receive from members of the Family Health Team. The complaint will be confidential at all time during the process.
Please CLICK HERE to view the patient complaint policy.
Please CLICK HERE to view the patient complaint form.
Your feedback is always welcome and encouraged. Please call 416-740-2810 or 647-342-8266 and speak to any member of our reception team. Your feedback will be directed to the Executive Director.
- You will need to present your valid health card at your first visit and we will ask you to complete an enrollment form at that time if you are a new patient
- To arrive on time for your appointments.
- If you do not call 24 hours prior to your appointment, or do not show up, it will be counted in your file as a no show appointment. Once you have 2 consecutive or 3 total no shows on record you will not be allowed to rebook/reschedule and your doctor will need to be notified.
We offer health promotion and disease prevention programs, recognizing that culture, race, ability, and social (and economic) location can determine how patients’ access, receive, and internalize health care.
Strong partnerships are cultivated and sustained with our community, and we work hard to ensure that programs and services are effective, respectful, and embrace the ethnic and cultural diversity of the community we serve.