Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Support
Healthy Pregnancy Workshop
Next class: Saturday February 01 9:30-4pm @ BlackCreek CHC 2202 Jane Street. Unit 5. Please call 416-249-8000 X 2160 or X 2242 to register.
- Labor and birth
- Postpartum and new born care
- Breastfeeding, Postpartum and Newborn care, and more!
We are partnering with the Black Creek Community Health Centre to provide one-on-one breastfeeding support with a Lactation Consultant. (Prenatal consultations are also available)
The Lactation Consultant is available the 2nd Wednesday of the month from 11 am - 6:00 pm @ 2050 Weston Road.
Call 416-740-2810 to book an appointment.
CLICK HERE to view all our 2020 Program calendar for group classes with dates, location. All classes are free to attend and are open to members of the communtiy.
Best Start Resource Centre
OMAMA (also available as an app)
Ontario Prenatal Education Directory
- Health Start for Baby and Me (CLICK HERE for PDF)
- Healthy Eating for a Healthy Baby (CLICK HERE for PDF)
- A Guide to Eating Fish for Women, Children and Family (CLICK HERE for PDF)
- 9 Pregnancy Stretches for the whole body (CLICK HERE for PDF)
- PARC Active Pregnancy (CLICK HERE for PDF)
- Coping with Back Pain in Pregnancy (CLICK HERE, CLICK HERE, CLICK HERE for PDFs)
- Exercise and Pregnancy Helpline ( CLICK HERE for PDF)
- Prenatal Screening (CLICK HERE) for PDF
- Cannabis before Pregnancy (CLICK HERE) for PDF
- CSEP Pregnancy guidelines (CLICK HERE) for PDF
- LCBO Mocktails (CLICK HERE) for PDF