Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Support
PLEASE NOTE: until further notice, all group pregnancy and breastfeeding programming will be offered virtually, to protect the safety of staff, patients, and community members.
To participate virtually, we will be asking all patients to provide us with their email address so that we can send them the link to Zoom (the platform we will be using to deliver these virtual group classes).
Internet access and device for video is required for particiapting. There is the option to phone in to participate in these classes.
A Virtual Prenatal Education Series is being offered in partnership with the Black Creek Community Health Centre. The sessions are facilitated by experienced and knowledable healthcare professions.
Our next series begins in March/April 01. See dates and topics below:
- Nutrition, Safety, & Exercise (Tuesday March 16, 6-8pm)
- Labor & Birth (Thursday March 18, 6-8pm)
- Labour Support & Breastfeeding (Tuesday March 23, 6-8pm)
- Newborn Care (Thursday March 25, 6-8pm)
- Postpartum Care (Tuesday March 30, 6-8pm)
- Transitioning to Parenthood (Thursday April 1, 6-8pm)
For more information or to register, please call 416-249-8000 X3292 or email email@example.com
Please visit Black Creek CHC website too for more information https://www.bcchc.com
Best Start Resource Centre
OMAMA (also available as an app)
Ontario Prenatal Education Directory
- Health Start for Baby and Me (CLICK HERE for PDF)
- Healthy Eating for a Healthy Baby (CLICK HERE for PDF)
- A Guide to Eating Fish for Women, Children and Family (CLICK HERE for PDF)
- 9 Pregnancy Stretches for the whole body (CLICK HERE for PDF)
- PARC Active Pregnancy (CLICK HERE for PDF)
- Coping with Back Pain in Pregnancy (CLICK HERE, CLICK HERE, CLICK HERE for PDFs)
- Exercise and Pregnancy Helpline ( CLICK HERE for PDF)
- Prenatal Screening (CLICK HERE) for PDF
- Cannabis before Pregnancy (CLICK HERE) for PDF
- CSEP Pregnancy guidelines (CLICK HERE) for PDF
- LCBO Mocktails (CLICK HERE) for PDF