Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Support
This program provides education and support to women (and partners) who are currently pregnant, recently had a baby or are thinking about having a baby. This workshop is open to anyone who is currently pregnant or thinking about getting pregnant.
Healthy Pregnancy Workshop
By attending this workshop, you will meet other women that are pregnant, learn about changes during pregnancy and how to stay healthy, safe, and active during pregnancy.
Next class: Thursday May 09, 2019 6-8 pm at 2050 Weston Rd. Call 416-470-2810 to reserve a spot.
PLEASE NOTE: The series will continue on Saturday May 11 9:30-4pm with Blackcreek CHC presenting on:
Labor and birth
Postpartum and new born care
Please call 416-249-8000 Ext 2242 or 2260 to register for this session.
We are partnering with the Black Creek Community Health Centre to provide one-on-one breastfeeding support with a Lactation Consultant. (Prenatal consultations are also available)
The Lactation Consultant is available the 2nd, 3rd, 4th Wednesday of the month from 11 am - 6:00 pm @ 2050 Weston Road.
Call 416-740-2810 to book an appointment.
CLICK HERE to view our 2019 GROUP CLASSES CALENDAR with dates, location, and times of upcoming group education classes.
Best Start Resource Centre
OMAMA (also available as an app)
Ontario Prenatal Education Directory
- Health Start for Baby and Me (CLICK HERE for PDF)
- Healthy Eating for a Healthy Baby (CLICK HERE for PDF)
- A Guide to Eating Fish for Women, Children and Family (CLICK HERE for PDF)
- 9 Pregnancy Stretches for the whole body (CLICK HERE for PDF)
- PARC Active Pregnancy (CLICK HERE for PDF)
- Coping with Back Pain in Pregnancy (CLICK HERE, CLICK HERE, CLICK HERE for PDFs)
- Exercise and Pregnancy Helpline ( CLICK HERE for PDF)
- Prenatal Screening (CLICK HERE) for PDF
- Cannabis before Pregnancy (CLICK HERE) for PDF
- CSEP Pregnancy guidelines (CLICK HERE) for PDF
- LCBO Mocktails (CLICK HERE) for PDF