COPD & Asthma Program
The COPD/Asthma program offers counselling and education to help you improve your lung health.
For those of you who smoke and wish to quit smoking, you will have an opportunity to participate in the STOP Smoking Cessation Program where FREE Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available.
Smoking Cessation group sessions are held bi-monthly.
Next smoking cesstion support group is Saturday September 14 10:30-12:30pm at 245 Dixon Road location.
Our team will:
- Conduct Spirometry testing to assess lung function
- Identify respiratory conditions
- Improve knowledge and skills for patients to assist towards self-management.
- Provide follow up visits to ensure compliance with respiratory medications
- Assess control/management of symptoms
CLICK HERE to view our August to December Health and Wellness group program calendar with dates, location, and times. Classes are free to attend and are open to members of the community.