Programs & Services
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE COVID 19 PANDEMIC, FOR THE SAFETY OF STAFF, PATIENTS AND COMMUNITY MEMBERS, WE WILL BE SUSPENDING ALL IN PERSON GROUP CLASSES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
All group classes are currently being offered virtually. Patients can participate either on computer, tablet, or mobile device. Telephone options are also available.
In order to participate virtually, we will be asking all patients to provide us with their email address so that we can send them the link to Zoom (the platform we will be using to deliver these virtual group classes).
If patients are unable to participate in a virtual group for whatever reason, they will be offered a one on one counselling session over the phone.
Here are the virtual group clasess coming up. YOU DO NOT NEED A REFERRAL FROM YOUR DOCTOR TO ATTEND.
CALL 416-740-2810 to REGISTER.
- Prenatal Series: May 4, 11 (6-8pm) June 18, 25 (6-8:30pm) June 1& June 08 (6-8pm). ** Please call 416-249-8000 X 3292 to register for this Prenatal Series.
- Diabetes Education Class: May 19, July 21, September 22, November 24. Time: 6-8pm
- Mediterranean Diet Class: May 20, July 22, Sept 23, November 11. Time: 6-8pm
- Heart Health workshop: June 24, Sept 30. Time: 6-8pm
- Virtual Support Group: May 31, June 24, July 12. Time: 6-8pm
- Coping with Stress Workshop: Sat June 5, August 7, October 23. Time: 10:30am-12:30pm
Please click below to find out more information about our health education programs.