Heart Health and Health Eating
October 8, 2020
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE COVID 19 PANDEMIC, FOR THE SAFETY OF STAFF, PATIENTS AND COMMUNITY MEMBERS, WE WILL BE SUSPENDING ALL IN PERSON GROUP CLASSES. WE WILL REVISE ONCE THE SITUATION CHANGES.
In the meantime, we will be moving toward delivering some group classes virtually. Patients can participate either on their mobile devices or they can phone in.
In order to participate virtually, we will be asking all patients to provide us with their email address so that we can send them the link to Zoom (the platform we will be using to deliver these virtual group classes).
The next virtual Heart Health, Healthy Eating class will be on Thursday October 8, 6-8pm.
- Information of blood pressure basics
- Impact of high cholesterol on heart health
- General information about different types of blood pressure, cholesterol and medications
- Understanding Nutrition for heart health
- The importance of lifestyle and relaxation on your heart (Yoga, mild stretching and deep breathing)
Please call 416-740-2810 to register. You do not need to be a patient to attend this virtual class.