October 12, 2020
As flu season is approaching, we are are working hard to make sure as many patients as possible can safely get a flu vaccine.
This year it is more important than ever to get a flu vaccine to protect yourself, your family, and community from the flu.
To prevent overcrowding and to ensure the safety of our staff and patients, all flu shots will be done by APPOINTMENT ONLY this year.
To book an appointment, please call our office at 416-740-2810 for more information.
Other important information about getting a flu shot this year:
2050 Weston Road
- When you arrive, when you arrive, please enter the building through the back door (parking lot entrance)
- Please arrive ON TIME for your appointment. If you arrive early, you will be asked to wait outside, if you arrive late there is no guarantee that you will be seen
- Please arrive by yourself, anyone who does not have a scheduled appointment will be asked to wait outside
- Everyone must be wearing a mask or face covering when entering our building
- All patients will be asked to wait 15 minutes in clinic after getting the flu shot
Please DO NOT come to your appointment if: *
- You have tested positive or COVID-19 or are waiting for a test result
- You have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days
- You have any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, sore throat, difficulty swallowing, loss of taste or smell, chills, headaches, unexplained fatigue/muscle aches, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, pink eye, runny nose/nasal congestion without a known cause
*Kindly call the clinic to cancel your appointment and we will be happy to reschedule.