After Hours Clinic (AHC)
May 1, 2023
CLICK HERE for the May 2023 After Hours Clinic
CLICK HERE for the addresses, location and phone numbers for the Doctors On-Call.
Please do not come to our office if you have any Covid Symptoms
After Hours Clinic Information Line: 647-288-1006. Virtual or On-Site consultation with the Physician On-Call is available to all patients registered with the FHO & FHT. Contact your Family Physician for: Regular Visits/Immunizations, Narcotic Prescriptions, Forms, TB Tests & Interpretations. These cannot be done by the On-Call Physicians.
Avoid Walk-In Clinics they don't have your full medical history. By seeing our medical team you can be assured that your medical information stays in one place and we can continue your care.
What is the After-Hours Clinic (AHC)?
- The After-Hours Clinic is for registered patients to seek medical care when their doctor is not available
- This clinic should be used instead of a walk-in clinics
- If you are having an emergency, please visit your nearest emergency department or call 911 immediately.
Who is able to go to the After-Hours Clinic (AHC)?
- Patients who are registered with the Humber River FHT & FHO are able to see the Doctor On-Call during the After-Hours Clinic.
- To find out if your doctor is part of the Humber River Family Health Team, CLICK HERE
Can I see my own doctor at the After-Hours Clinic (AHC)?
- There are several family physicians in the Humber River FHT. Check the monthly AHC Schedule or call 647-288-1006 for the daily clinic schedule
How will my doctor know I visited the After-Hours Clinic (AHC)?
- Your family physician will receive your notes within 24 hours of your visit to the clinic.