After Hours Clinic (AHC)
January 1, 2021
We will continue to operate the After Hours Clinic (virtual or in person when possible) Monday to Friday 5-8pm and Saturday and Sunday 10am-2pm.
CLICK HERE to view the January 2021 schedule.
CLICK HERE for COVID-19 Self Assessment tool.
What is the After-Hours Clinic (AHC)?
- The After-Hours Clinic is a place for registered patients to seek care when their doctor is not available and they need medical attention.
- This clinic should be used instead of a walk-in clinic when possible.
- If you are having an emergency, please visit your nearest emergency department or call 911 immediately.
Who is able to go to the After-Hours Clinic (AHC)?
- Patients who are registered with the Humber River FHT through their family doctor are able to see the doctor on-call during the After-Hours Clinic. To find out if your doctor is part of the Humber River Family Health Team, CLICK HERE
Can I see my own doctor at the After-Hours Clinic (AHC)?
- There are several family physicians in the Humber River FHT. Each day, there will be a different doctor on-call.
How will my doctor know I visited the After-Hours Clinic (AHC)?
- Your family physician will receive your notes within 24 hours of your visit to the clinic.