After Hours Clinic (AHC)
October 1, 2021
We will continue to operate the After Hours Clinic (virtual or in person when possible) Monday to Friday 5-8pm and Saturday and Sunday 10am-2pm.
Please note, you will only be able to access After Hours services during those specified times. Please follow up with your physician if you have any questions or need more information.
CLICK HERE to view OCTOBER 2021 After Hours Clinic Schedule
What is the After-Hours Clinic (AHC)?
- The After-Hours Clinic is a place for registered patients to seek care when their doctor is not available and they need medical attention.
- This clinic should be used instead of a walk-in clinic when possible.
- If you are having an emergency, please visit your nearest emergency department or call 911 immediately.
Who is able to go to the After-Hours Clinic (AHC)?
- Patients who are registered with the Humber River FHT through their family doctor are able to see the doctor on-call during the After-Hours Clinic.
- To find out if your doctor is part of the Humber River Family Health Team, CLICK HERE
Can I see my own doctor at the After-Hours Clinic (AHC)?
- There are several family physicians in the Humber River FHT. Each day, there will be a different doctor on-call.
How will my doctor know I visited the After-Hours Clinic (AHC)?
- Your family physician will receive your notes within 24 hours of your visit to the clinic.